New Travel Blogging, Preparing for London, 5,000 Monthly Views!!

As my departure date for London on September 24th rapidly approaches I had the thought that I would like to blog so family and friends can read about my travels, as I did when I was in Vienna. I will post all my musical related reviews, etc. here while I travel, but also copy them to that blog. With this blog's recent incredible success, skyrocketing first through 3,000, then 4,000, and now over 5,000 views per month and on its way to 30,000 lifetime views, I thought it would be a good time to introduce the second blog again. Once I am no longer studying abroad in London I plan to transform the second blog into a permanent travel blog.

The title of the blog has changed from A Sojourn in Vienna to To Float on a Wayward Wind, reflecting its new, broader character. Check it out at floatonawaywardwind.blogspot.com and see what I'm up to in London and beyond!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maria Callas & Victoria de los Angeles

Wiener Staatsoper, The Insanity of All: Richard Strauss' "Salome"

Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau & The Deep Voice Principle